Welcome To My Blogger ,
Thanks for visit and follow ^◡^



tweet me on twitter hihik
search : ehhkhawcibengg ( Echa Sid )

hihik search me on facebook
search :( echa sid )



Fellas ¡ Hi I'm Echa Sid
Welcome to my blog ≧^◡^≦
Thank you because
visiting & follow (◡‿◡✿)


Don't steal or rip.
Don't be copy-piggie.
Don't use as basecode.
Don't claim as yours.


Layout by rainymartini.
Special thanks to Cindy.
I have modified , change and upgrade blogger hihik -..-

20120303 @ Saturday, March 03, 2012
       About Me :                                                      

Name : Echa Sid
Full name : Nur Aishah
Age : 19 y/o
Gender : Female
Birthday : 11 July 93

Place B/d : HSAJB
Zodiac : Cancer
Address : Jalan pahlawan Kg. Melayu Bt 9 Ayer Hitam
Status : Married
Husband name : Fairul Radzi


Student MUCH cheras KL (Nursing)
Height/Weight : 160cm/49kg
I gonna get a baby ! Watch up laterrr !
I LOVE DOMO KUN
JHE 766* Perodua kenari
JFF **** Perodua kancil
-------------------------------------
Formspring | Twitter | Pocodot | Weheartit 
Flavor | Tumblr | Myspace | MyspaceII 
Badoo | Hi5 | Blogster | Bebo 
Facebook | Sidpages | Lookbook
Thats it ! Thanks :|


       Others about me :                                         
I love to eat
I love to drunk
but
I hate to clubbing
If I gonna to clubbing
I will go to salyvate
but
I gonna go with my husband
I like to online
I like to bloging
I like to do anything
Something advanture in life
I like to cooking
because
Him act want to me learn how to cook
hihik
Now I can cook
but not to good than HIM
Sometime I like to go shopping
Went I have enough money
I will buy anything
but
More to DOMO KUN for collection
And I love to outgoing
but NOT now
because
I have to wait and still waiting my cute baby born :|
Hihik
And I want to say
I hate you BUT I LOVE YOU Fairul radzi Idris



    ( Older Post )


    ( Newer Post )










    Dashboard Back to TOP